Watch Angel Locsin's house on Kris TV

Sunday, 2 October 2011 1 comments

Kamilya leading actress Angel Locsin showed her brand new house with Kris Aquino on Kris new  morning show "Kris TV". Angel's house is actually an extension of the house she bought earlier for her Dad. Angels intention first was to make a parking space/big garage for their existing house but change her mind after her Dad asked her to better make a separate personal room that leads eventually to a new big house.

Angel did not hire an architect/designer and made the design of her house by herself and take some good suggestions from her family and close friends.



Angel's Garage with her Baby Hummer

Heres' an embed only video of Kris TV featuring Angel's House:


KRS2 by maginoo2007




KRS3 by maginoo2007
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
29 June 2012 03:33

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
Look at my web page ; How To Be On A TV Show

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger