"Beauty and a Beat" by Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj- Video Lyrics

Thursday, 14 June 2012 0 comments

Here's Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber feat Nicki Minaj!  “Beauty and a Beat” featuring Nicki Minaj off of Justin Bieber's new album, Believe, out on June 19.

In the song, Bieber s:

We gonna party like it’s 3012 tonight / I wanna show you all the finer things in life / So just forget about the world, we young tonight / I’m coming for ya, I’m coming for ya cuz / All I need, is a beauty and a beat / Who can make my life complete.”

Nicki Minaj’s on her rap solo :

Justin Bieber, you know i’mma hit ‘em with the ether / Buns out, weiner, but I gotta keep my eye out for Selen-er beauty / Beauty and the beast / Beauty from the East.”

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger