Ruffa Gutierrez Birthday Celebration in Paparazzi- Video

Saturday, 23 June 2012 1 comments

Watch, Ruffa Gutierrez Birthday Celebration in Paparazzi- Video. However, Ruffa Gutierrez quits ‘Paparazzi’ after birthday celebration as she felt being disrespected from the program.

Here are some tweets from Ms. Ruffa Gutierrez: 

“Binastos ako ng #Paparazzi on my birthday. I’m so sorry but THE BUZZ would never do this to me. EVER!”

“From this day on, I will no longer be part of Paparazzi. I will never tolerate DISRESPECT in any form done to me, to my children or to my beloved viewers.”

“I refuse to be part of trashy reporting that degrades people or shames others. #Paparazzi”

“I know God will provide work for me in other ways so I can take care of my daughters.”

Meanwhile, Ruffa’s last tweet included an Instagram photo (above) of her with two daughters Lorin and Venice and the post, “Tears of happiness upon coming home to my family. True love!!!








Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Tofi
23 June 2012 at 20:22

8:28-8:29 natawa ako kay Ruffa at talagang hindi nya namalayan at nilaglag nya ang totoong gender orientation ng kapatid nyang si Raymond! hahaha o ayan ha straight from the horse's mouth! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger