Video- Obama Boy vs Obama Girl goes Viral

Friday, 15 June 2012 0 comments

Watch the Video- Obama Boy vs Obama Girl Viral! This video was named by Newsweek a top 10 meme of decade and the Webby's a top internet moment of all time. Obama Girl videos have been viewed over 120 million times.

The new "Obama Boy" music video, written and directed by New York-based filmmaker John Duarte - the same person responsible for hit "Obama Girl" - is a tribute to the Obama's historic support of same-sex marriage.





Hey Barry, It's me.
If you're there, pick-up already.
I was just watching you on LOGO, mmm-hmm
Anywayz call me back.

Way Back in 2008?
You just couldn't relate?

Your evolution.
You're my solution.

I put down my Prop 8 sign.
Now I'm gonna make you mine.
Progressive, caring, and kind.

Cuz I gotta a crush on Obama
I cannot wait for my soulmate.
Barry you're the finest candidate.

I can't wait to see you get hard on Romney in debate.
Why don't you pick up your phone cuz
I got a crush on Obama.

I cannot wait for my soulmate.
Barry you're the finest candidate.

Open, Honest, and Out.
That's what we're all about.

I can't leave you alone.
Cuz I got crush on Obama.

You let us serve openly in the military.
I'm so jealous of the first lady.

Gay marriage will soon be the norm.
It makes me shiny and warm.

You support me unlike the right.
You're my rainbow colored knight.
Stonewall is going to be crazy tonight.

I gotta a crush on Obama.

I cannot wait for my soulmate.
Barry you're the finest candidate.

I can't wait to see you get hard on Romney in debate.
Why don't you pick up your phone cuz
I got a crush on Obama.

I cannot wait for my soulmate.
Barry you're the finest candidate.

Open, Honest, and Out.
That's what we're all about.

Four more fantastic years cuz I got a crush on Obama.

(Spell out)
L G B T R I G H T S
O B A M A 2 0 1 2
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger