My Sassy Girl Movie tagalog Dubbed

Sunday, 22 July 2012 0 comments

Watch My Sassy Girl Movie tagalog Dubbed! While browsing the YouTube Channel,  I have found this video of My Sassy Girl the Movie dubbed in Tagalog.

My Sassy Girl is a 2001 South Korean romantic comedy film directed by Kwak Jae-yong. It tells the story of a man's chance meeting with a drunk girl on the train which changes his life. It is ostensibly based on a true story posted on the internet in a series of blog posts written by Kim Ho-sik, which were later adapted into a novel.


Video embed only from youTube. Credit to Baby Ramirez for uploading.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger