Video- FHM Philippines Sexiest 2012 Victory Party

Sunday, 22 July 2012 0 comments

Catch here the FHM Sexiest 2012 Victory Party! Readers of  FHM Philippines and hot-blooded men trooped to the World Trade Center in Pasay City last Thursday, July 12, for FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party.

Kapuso actress Sam Pinto and other ladies who are included in the Philippines’ sexiest list walked the ramp during FHM Magazine’s 2012 ‘Victory Party’ Thursday night.

image credit: Norman B. Jimenez

“I’m very happy and honored for winning this again and want to thank every one who supported me; I owe it to all my fans who voted for me. I can’t do this with out my San Mig light family, Viva family of course my family. I want to thank FHM for giving me this opportunity” said the very vibrant Pinto after the party.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger