Xian Lim covers Inside Showbiz Magazine September 2012 Issue

Wednesday, 29 August 2012 0 comments

Xian Lim covers Inside Showbiz Magazine September 2012 Issue.

Meanwhile, amid reports that his showbiz success has gone to his head and is now difficult to work with, actor Xian Lim insists that that he is still the same guy before he became famous.
"Always kong sinasabi as much as I try my best to please everyone, I can't really please everyone. Parang ang mapapakita ko lang sa kanila ay 'yung ako, 'yun lang ang pinapakita ko. I'm just happy that there are supporters. I look more sa positive side rather than the negative," Lim told reporters during the press launching of his newest show "Promil I-Shine Talent Camp" according to ABS-CBN report.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger