Zsa Zsa Padilla learn she has Kidney Cancer

Sunday, 19 August 2012 0 comments

Ms. Zsa Zsa Padilla was diagnosed to have a stage 1 kidney cancer. The buzz online started when ANC Alert tweeted about Padilla condition and re-tweeted by Ms. Bianca Gonzales.

Zsa Zsa Padilla, who is currently in Los Angeles, told ABS-CBN News in a text message that she just feels blessed that the Lord has given her “many chances at surviving.”

“It can happen to anyone. I’m just blessed God has given me many chances at surviving – my back surgery, my ureter surgery and now this. Stage 1 pa lang. I now look at life differently,” she said.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger