Charice is back on Ellen DeGeneres Show

Wednesday, 29 May 2013 0 comments

Report says that Charice Pempengco will be guesting once again on Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Ealier Charice said to his GodFather Bum Tenorio Jr., “I’m able to express myself better now. I have come to accept the real me. I have come to love the real me. I now celebrate the real me,” said Charice, who held her 21st birthday cum “debut” party in a Calamba City resort.

Charice, is reportedly scheduled to do several projects overseas next month including a guesting on the Ellen DeGeneres show.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger