The he top 12 finalists were announced, organizers revealed the names of the artists who will interpret their entries during the finals night on July 20 at the Meralco Theater. They are:
• Christian Bautista for “Araw, Ulap, Langit” (written by Marlon Barnuevo).
• Karylle for “Sa’yo Na Lang Ako” (written by Lara Maigue).
• Sam Concepcion, Tippy Dos Santos and Quest for “Dati” (written by Thyro Alfaro and Yumi Lacsamana).
• Kean Cipriano of Callalily and Kleggy of Banda ni Kleggy for “Space” (written by Raffy Calicdan).
• Kimpoy Feliciano for “Sana Pinatay Mo Na Lang Ako” (written by Myrus Apacible).
• Six Part Invention for “Time Machine” (written by Kennard Faraon).
• Yael Yuzon of Sponge Cola for “Segundo” (written by Paul Armesin).
• Joey Ayala, Gloc-9 featuring Denise Barbacena and Silverfilter for “Papel” (written by Joey Ayala).
• Ace Libre of Never The Strangers for “Sometimes That Happens” (written by Nino Regalado and Adrienne Sarmiento-Buenaventura)
• Ney Dimaculangan for “Kung ‘Di Man” (written by Johnoy Danao).
• Sitti and Julianne Tarroja for “Pansamantagal” (written by Jungee Marcelo).
• Jose and Wally for “Askal” (written by Ganny Brown).