GMA News TV is Hiring- Apply Now
GMA News TV is looking for internet-savvy storytellers and digital marketers who can produce multimedia content for their News and Public Affairs TV programs. This position is full-time and based in Quezon City, Metro Manila. If you're 20 to 30 years old and a college graduate, you're welcome to apply.
- Creating digital marketing and content strategies for select GMA News and Public Affairs programs.
- Managing select TV shows' social media properties including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. This involves producing engaging social media content and interacting with viewers/users.
- Producing multimedia content such as feature articles, photo essays, infographics, and web videos for select TV shows' official web properties.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Filipino.
- Understands how to craft shareable social media content that will spark conversation.
- Can creatively tell a story using various media including words, images, and video.
- Is comfortable interacting with people of different backgrounds, giving presentations, and dealing with clients.
- Has experience in digital marketing, advertising, public relations, online community management, or writing for publications an advantage.
How to Apply:
- E-mail your resume, one (1) writing sample in English, and one (1) writing sample in Filipino to Pia Faustino, Multimedia Manager, GMA News and Public Affairs (email@example.com).
- Please write the subject of your e-mail as such: APPLICATION OF (YOUR NAME) FOR POSITION OF DIGITAL PRODUCER.
- Please include a formal cover letter in the e-mail.
- Note: Applications that do not follow the instructions above will not be considered.
- Deadline for application: July 20, 2013.