How do I change my Facebook Page's category?

Friday, 19 June 2015 0 comments

Facebook Tutorial-How do I change my Facebook Page's category? Earlier I have a facebook page which I wanted to change  the page category, and here's how to do it.

To change your Page's category:
  1. Click About below your Page's cover photo
  2. Click Page Info in the left column
  3. Hover over the Category section and click Edit
  4. Select a category from the first dropdown menu, then select a more specific category from the second dropdown menu
  5. Click Save Changes
There's no limit to the number of times that you can change the category of your Page.
Note: If you don't see a category that describes your Page, please choose the closest available option from the categories listed.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger