Tutorial if you can't make outgoing calls on my Smart Sim
- For prepaid, check if you have sufficient load balance.
- If registered to a subscription or promo, check if your subscription requires a maintaining balance and if your load satisfies the maintaining balance.
- For postpaid, check if your account is already redirected. If you try making a call while your account is redirected, you will hear a voice message informing you of your account status.
- If you have low signal reception, try shifting locations, preferably somewhere more open and with less surrounding obstacles such as concrete walls.
- If your LTE is turned ON, your phone should automatically shift to 3G or 2G when trying to make an outgoing call or when receiving an incoming call. If your device fails to automatically shift to 3G or 2G, go to your phones mobile network settings and manually select 3G or 2G.
- Refresh handset by turning it OFF and then back ON.
- Go to your phones call settings and disable fixed dialing setting.
- Disable call barring setting.
- Check Caller ID setting and make sure it is set to Show/Enabled.
Transfer SIM to another working device to check if outgoing calls will work. If problem still persists, please contact us via hotline or visit the nearest Smart Store.
If you cannot make outgoing calls while roaming abroad, click here.