Let your designs shine! Join Design a Societee T-Shirt Design Contest today.
- Participants who are amateur/professional graphic designers, photographers, calligraphers and/or digital artists are allowed to join the competition.
- Participants must submit all requirements needed along with their entry in this microsite. All documents submitted must be authentic. Participants’ failure to provide all necessary requirements would mean an automatic disqualification to the competition.
- Only one entry or application per person is allowed. Applicants may not submit entries to two or all categories.
- Participants should submit original entries. Artwork that was previously used by another individual, brand, company or organization is not allowed. Boardwalk reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet this guideline.
- Participants must be a Filipino Citizen, ages 16 – 40 (must submit a Parental Consent if minor)
- Participants must not disclose any information provided by Boardwalk.
- Should there be any complaint from any individual, company or organization regarding the copyright or originality of the work, participants will be responsible for any legal consequences. Boardwalk will not be held liable for any legal and copyright violation and infringements.
- Any expenses that the participant may incur during the application process and competition itself (provision of documents needed, food allowance, and transportation allowance) are not reimbursable and are under the participant’s sole responsibility.
- Boardwalk will contact qualified participants per competition level by sending three emails and three SMS. Participants will be given the following grace period to confirm the receipt of the email and SMS:
- Elimination Round – five days upon receipt of email and SMS
- Area Level and Final Round – three days upon receipt of email and SMS
- Boardwalk reserves the right to replace disqualified participants from the pool of entries.
Visit boardwalk.com.ph/silversaya for more details!